How to apply for Google Pay loan: Is your salary not coming yet or do you not have money yet and are you worried about EMI or installment? I am your friend Satish and I can help you in figuring out this installment. Therefore, first of all you have to install an app in your mobile whose name is GOOGLE PAY which you know well. This application has now come with a feature in the name of Google Pay Loan in which you can get from ten thousand rupees to eight lakh rupees, but you must be wondering how to do this, today we will tell you in detail about Google Pay Loan in this article.
How to apply for Google Pay loan
Now you can take a loan of thousands of rupees even by paying less money. Yes… Google will now give you a loan up to ₹ 15,000, that too at a very cheap installment. Actually, the tech giant has launched Sachet Loan on Gpay application (Google Pay). Under this, Google will give loan to Indian businessmen only for ₹ 15,000, businessmen will be able to repay this loan from the starting price of Rs 111. Google India said that businessmen in India continue to need small loans. In such a situation, the company will give loan to small businessmen only for Rs 15,000, which can be repaid in easy repayment amount of ₹ 111. Let us tell you that Google has announced this in the Google for India annual event.
How to apply for Google Pay loan- Overview
|Name Of Article||How to apply for Google Pay loan|
|Type of Article||Loan|
|Name of the Bank||Google Pay|
|Who Can Apply?||Every Google Pay User Apply|
|Type of Loan||Personal Loan|
|Name of the App||Google Pay|
|Mode of Loan||Instant|
|Loan Amount||Rs10,000 Up to Rs8 Lakh|
(Read Also) –
- Private Sector HDFC Bank increases MCLR rate, customers will bear higher EMI burden
- SBI is offering personal loans up to Rs 20 lakh without any processing fee.
Google Pay personal loan eligibility
Below are some important criteria for taking Google Pay Personal Loan which are as follows:
- The age of the person taking loan from Google Pay should be above 21 years.
- Applicants taking loan from Google Pay must be citizens of India.
- The person taking loan from Google Pay is required to have bank statement.
- It is also necessary for the person taking loan from Google Pay to have a mobile number linked to Aadhaar card.
- The person taking loan from Google Pay must have an active bank account.
- The person taking loan from Google Pay should have KYC documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
- Documents should be in either PDF, JPG or PNG format with size less than 2MB.
Google Pay Loan Required Documents
- The person taking loan from Google Pay must have PAN card.
- The person taking loan from Google Pay must have Aadhaar card.
- Current address proof (like electricity bill, ration card)
- The person taking loan from Google Pay should have bank statement of last 3 months.
- The person taking loan from Google Pay should have one passport size photographs.
How To Apply Google Pay Loan Apply Online
As I told you that I will tell you about taking a loan from Google Pay, without delay, I will start giving you some steps on how to apply Google Pay Loan, by following which you will get a personal loan very easily.
- For this, first of all you have to download and install Google Pay: Secure UPI payment in your smartphone
- Now you have to install this app on your smartphone.
- After successfully downloading and installing the app, you have to open this app.
- Now you will have to register yourself on this app.
- After registering you have to come to the dashboard and scroll down.
- Here you will find the section of Instant Paperless Personal Loan on which you will have to click.
- Then after clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Where you will get options of different companies providing Instant Paperless Personal Loan.
- Now here you have to select the company from which you want to take loan, Google Pay Loan Apply Kaise Kare and click on it.
- Then after clicking, the page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you will get the option of Check Eligibility at the bottom. On which you have to click.
- Then after clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your banking details and click on the submit option.
- Then after clicking, your eligibility will be checked at the same time, and if you are found eligible, then the loan of the amount of rupees you have applied for will be given. That amount is deposited in the bank account. Whose message will come on your mobile number in some time.
- With this easy process you can take a loan from Google.
Google Pay Loan Interest Rate
You can get a loan from Google Pay with a minimum interest rate of 1.33%, the interest rate depends on the loan amount and paying back duration. Highest interest can be upto 15% in case or borrow a large amount, you may choose the plan to pay back the loan within 6 months, 1, 2 or 3 years.
The higher your loan amount and the tenure you have chosen to repay it, the higher will be your interest rate.
Because getting a loan has become so simple, we must comprehend everything and evaluate our repayment capacity before applying, ensuring that we can afford the payments and interest on the principal amount without placing a strain on our daily necessities.
Google Pay Loan- FAQ
Google pay itself does not provide loans to its users. However, it acts as a facilitator between the user seeking the loan and the lending partner.
Google Pay offers 15% to 36% interest per annum. If you have a good CIBIL score, you will get a lower interest rate.
Open Google Pay .
From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
Tap the photo of the contact you want to request money from. You can also search for their name, phone number, account number or UPI ID.
At the bottom of the screen, tap Request.
Enter the amount and description.