A keyboard is the main input device of the computer. It looks a typewriter. It consists of various types of keys.
- Alphabet keys
- Number keys
- Space bar key
- Enter key
- Delete key
- Backspace key
Let us know about some other keys of the computer.
The arrow keys are used for moving the cursor on the monitor. These keys help the cursor to move Left, Right, Up and Down.
A backspace key is used to erase anything typed from right to left.
Function keys are twelve in number. These are used to issue special commands within the programs.
Caps Lock Key
A caps lock key is used to type the matter in capital letters.
There are two shift keys on the keyboard. These are used in combination with other keys. When we want to type the capital letters or upper symbols of number keys, we use it.
- Keyboard is the main input device of the computer.
- Arrow keys are used for moving the cursor on the monitor.
- Backspace key is used to erase anything typed from left to right.
- Function keys are twelve in number.
- Caps Lock key is used to type the letters in capital.
- There are two shift keys on the keyboard.
Leave a Comment