If you have switched from Android to iPhone mobile and you are sitting in a group of friends, then one of your friends asks you to record the screen on this mobile.
But if you do not know how to record screens on your iPhone, then you do not need to hide your smartphone in front of your friends.You can record screens without the help of any app.
You have to turn on some settings in your mobile to record the screen on your iPhone. After doing this, you will be able to do video recording even when your iPhone screen is off.
turn on this setting on your iPhone
You have to open only one setting after which your video will start recording on iphone.
Step 1. First click on the setting of the iPhone
Step 2. Then scroll down and click on Accessibility.
Step 3. Now, many options will appear in front of you but you have to click on Accessibility Shortcut.
Step 4. Now select voiceover from different shortcut control features.
Step 5. Now after saving the setting click on the back button and cut it
Now Record Video in iPhone like this
- To record video secretly in iPhone, first open the camera app.
- Click on the top of the video to change it from photo mode.
- Video recording can be done with both on and off buttons.
- Before turning it on, press the power button 3 times quickly.
- After this start video recording.
- Now you can record video very easily in any mode with screen on or off.
>> Are you looking to buy Apple Iphone 13? Know full Specifications this phone
Leave a Comment