In this article we will learn about VPN. What is VPN? (What is VPN), What is the full form of VPN? How does VPN work? How to use it? What are its advantages and disadvantages? And so on. In this article you will get complete information about VPN.
What is VPN?
VPN is a type of private network, which provides a secure network to the user, and protects the user’s personal data, location and identity from hackers. That is, the VPN completely hides the identity of the user.
In addition, this network protects the rights of the user to “freedom on the Internet”. and allows Tusk users to access all those restricted services and websites.
VPN is a network technology that allows users to create a secure connection while using the Internet. That is, prevents your personal information from becoming public and keeps your location hidden. This network technology is a great way to keep your network secure and your personal information safe from hackers.
It is capable of keeping all types of data (whether it is important or non-essential) secure. It is mostly used in online business areas like – large online merchants, organizations, government agencies, education institutions, corporations etc. So that they can keep their important data safe from unauthorized people.
What is the full form of VPN?
The full form of VPN is “Virtual Private Network”.
VPN – Virtual Private Network
How does VPN work?
Let us now know how VPN works. When we access internet from mobile, our device works on home network, and shows current location. In such a situation, anyone can hack our personal data or important files through the Internet.
In such a situation, if we use VPN technology, then it will be very safe for us. As you all know that VPN is a Virtual Private Network. When we connect to VPN, it provides a private network to our device.
After which we access anything on the Internet, then it is completely safe. All data over VPN is transferred in encrypted form. Apart from this, it also changes the IP address of the device. When we connect to the VPN, it changes our location and IP address and sends our request to the Internet.
A VPN is a private network server. After we connect our device by logging into the VPN, our internet connection is encrypted.
Suppose, we type a query on the browser, then the VPN sends our query to the internet by changing our location and IP address. This keeps our current address and real IP hidden. Due to which our personal data remains safe and we can avoid hackers.
Apart from this, we can also easily access any block content on the internet. For example:- We can easily watch any ac video which is block on our location. Similarly, if any website, software or mobile app is blocked then it can also be easily accessed through VPN.
This is a connection that is completely private, no one knows where we access any website. In such a situation, even our ISP (Internet Service Provider) does not know which website we are accessing.
Because the ISP always keeps an eye on our query, but after connecting to the VPN, when we do some search on the browser or Google, the ISP does not know it. The ISP thinks that we are accessing the VPN server. But the VPN server provides us with a private connection, through which we can access any website or service in the world, even if the ISP has blocked it.
What are the benefits of VPN?
- Protects our personal data and files from being hacked.
- It provides a private network connection, which makes us more secure on the Internet.
- Easily access any block content, website or service.
- You can change the location of your country. For example: – There is a WhatsApp Calling Block in UAE, so that people there can change the location of their country and with the help of this they can make WhatsApp Calling.
- When we connect to the VPN server our internet connection gets encrypted. So that no one else can access our data.
- There are both free and paid VPN service available on the internet. If you want, you can also use VPN service for free. In the Google Play Store, you will find many such apps that provide service for free.
What are the disadvantages of VPN?
- Free VPN service providers can misuse your data. Because whatever you access on the Internet, all its information is stored in their servers.
- Many people think that no one can catch us using VPN. But he is completely wrong. Because your ISP gets to know about it when you connect to it. And after connecting to the VPN, whatever you access is stored in its servers, that is, the service provider whose service you are using, has complete information about what you are accessing.
- By using this, many hackers are able to hide their identity to a great extent.
- It provides us with a secure network connection, but once the VPN is connected, the internet speed slows down.
How to use VPN?
To use a VPN, the first thing you need to do is find a good VPN service provider. You can search for VPN service provider with the help of internet. Both free and paid service providers are available on the Internet. You can use whatever you want.
If you want to secure your personal data or files, and make your internet connection more secure, you need to use a right and good VPN. For this, you should first know these things about the service provider :-
- How is the reputation of the company? (Prestige)
- How is the company’s performance? (Display)
- What type of encryption is used.
- How is the support system?
- How is the transparency?
- What are the additional features?
- be easy to use.
Who can use VPN?
Who can use VPN? Before knowing this, read When might we need a VPN? Know this If we have an online business, and we want to keep our online data or personal files safe from hackers or unwanted person, we need a VPN.
Apart from this, accessing any website or online service that is blocked in our country reads the need for a VPN to access it. Let us now know, who can use VPN?
VPN can be used by every person or user who wants to make their personal data or online files more secure. and the user who accesses an online service or website that is blocked in his country or by his ISP. So such users can use it.
How to use VPN in computer?
To use a VPN on a computer, you need to go to one of the VPN services and register. After this you will get a username and password. With the help of which you will be able to log in to your VPN service. You can use it after logging in.
In computer, you get both free VPN and premium VPN service. You can use the free service initially, and then if you like the service you can buy the premium version. You do not get much features in the free service, only some basic features are available in it. In addition, all the advanced and additional features are available in Premium.
Here you can also download the extension according to your browser, only through the extension you can also take advantage of their services. Or if you want, you can download their software to your computer and use it through that too.
How to use vpn in mobile?
To use VPN in mobile, you will need a VPN app. If you want to use VPN in mobile then it is very easy. There are many apps available in the Play Store of the smartphone, both free and paid.
You can easily use VPN on your mobile by downloading one of the apps. Here I will not take the name of any app or company. You can search for your level and download and use the app of your choice.
I will guide you so that what you have to keep in mind while searching the app. First you have to see the rating of the app, then you have to see the download. Target the app that has a good rating and the app that has been downloaded the most.
If you are an iPhone iOS user then you will find many apps in the App Store and if you are an Android user then you will find many apps in the Google Play Store. You can easily download it from there and use it on your mobile.